First - No one was hurt.
Second - Our space had NO damage.
Third - There was a fire in our building, down the hall in Victoria's studio.
Fourth - There will be no class interruptions. We only lost the 6pm class because of limited traffic in the area. Mark held the 7pm class.
Thanks to Seth from the wood shop next door for vacuuming up the little bit of water that got into our rugs at the door.
Thanks to Rochester Fire Department who responded quickly and did so much to get the water out of the building.
Best Wishes to Victoria as she puts her life back in order. For those of you who do not know, Victoria has space down the hall from the freight elevator. She makes really exquisite jewelry and other art objects. She has been our neighbor for I think over a decade. Please visit her site and let others know about her work. I bet she could use the extra advertising right about now.
Post a Comment